08 Days / 07 Nights
Enjoy a romantic colonial style honeymoon in Nicaragua. Walk in the stone streets of Granada City and get inspired by colonial architecture and central parks.. Spend time together learning to create hand-made chocolates and cigars. Get a romantic boat tour during the sunset. Last days, get the best out of this tropical country at San Juan del Sur beach town.
- Day 1: Managua Airport – Hotel in Managua
- Day 2: Managua – Cerro Negro Volcano - León
- Day 3: León – Flor de Caña Rum – Beach - León
- Day 4: León - Granada
- Day 5: Granada – Mombacho Volcano – Islets - Granada
- Day 6: Granada – Masaya town – San Juan del Sur
- Day 7: San Juan del Sur beach
- Day 8: San Juan del Sur – Managua Airport
- Private transfers to the destinations mentioned in the itinerary for 02 people with 2 luggage bags per person.
- Tickets and activities to the tourist sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Bilingual Tour Guide (Spanish - English) for 5 days
- Hotels 4-5 stars in double room
- 02 night lodging in León at colonial hotel at bridal suite with bathtub, fruits, massage session.
- 02 night lodging in Granada at colonial hotel at suite room with jacuzzi, roses, wine bottle, fruits.
- 02 nights lodging in San Juan del Sur
- 01 night lodging in Managua at junior suite room
- 7 Breakfasts
- Net Rates 2019 except special dates
Cerro Negro volacano, flor de caña rum, horse driven carriage, boat tour, Mombacho Volcano, Masaya tour.
Optional activities as extra: Islanders day (private island), Sailboat tour with snacks and secluded beach